National Donation Process for Undergraduate Philanthropy Events
The term chapter in this policy shall apply equally to both undergraduate chapters & colonies.
Tau Epsilon Phi National Fraternity will donate $50 per chapter towards one philanthropy event per academic year of the chapters choice and will donate another $50 per chapter towards a philanthropy event benefiting the national charity of Our Military Kids per year.
Criteria to receive donation:
- The chapter must have at least one member(s) participating in the event
- The chapter must have a go fund me or equivalent fundraising platform and actively marketing the event to raise money for the cause
- They must set a minimum goal for dollars raised
- They must have raised 70% of that goal before requesting the donation from National
- The Chancellor must contact national at least two weeks prior to the event deadline to start the donation process
- The chapter must demonstrate that the alumni of the chapter have been contacted to donate
Please contact your national representative for more details or to apply for your national contribution.