Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity is proud to announce an extensive effort to update our member records. We have partnered with Publishing Concepts (PCI) to collect information from as many members as possible and produce the Tau Epsilon Phi Member Directory—a collection of up-to-date contact information for our extensive network of members.
The directory project is part of an ongoing effort to update, maintain and better utilize our member data so we can continue our mission of better serving our members. Beginning in the spring of 2023, you will receive a postcard and/or email from PCI asking you to call a dedicated phone number to verify or update your contact information. Because member participation is essential for an accurate and successful directory project, please call the number as soon as possible after receiving this communication. The information you provide will be confidential to Tau Epsilon Phi and will not be sold or shared.
After you verify your contact information, you will not be contacted by PCI again for this project. During your phone conversation with a PCI representative, you will have the opportunity to purchase a directory and branded Tau Epsilon Phi merchandise.
If you received a postcard or email from PCI requesting that you update your information and have not done so already, please call at your earliest convenience. You may also call 855-303-9219, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. CT.
Frequently Asked Questions by Members
1. I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information and said they were working with Tau Epsilon Phi. Tell me more about the project.
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new member directory. PCI is a family-owned business based in Dallas, TX that has published directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation for over 100 years.
This project allows Tau Epsilon Phi to receive important updates to our database so we can better serve our members.
2. Does Tau Epsilon Phi benefit from this at all?
Yes, in a few different ways:
• Updated Information – allows us to effectively communicate with and engage members
• Legacy – preserves the history of our organization
• Revenue– generates non-dues revenue for fraternity programs
• Pride – wearing apparel shows support and love for our fraternity
3. How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
PCI is committed to protecting your information. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law.
4. I would like to verify or update my information. How may I do this?
• If you received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a real, live human being representing the Tau Epsilon Phi project. They will verify the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
• If you received an email with an embedded link, simply click the link to go to the online site to review your information.
• If you did not receive a postcard or email, you may call the dedicated Tau Epsilon Phi update line at 1-855-303-9219.
5. Can I choose what information prints in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative if you prefer any of your information be excluded. You can also communicate your preferences to PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / email@example.com or to the Fraternity directly.
6. Can anyone purchase a directory?
The Tau Epsilon Phi Member Directory is available for sale only to Tau Epsilon Phi members. You will be listed in the directory whether you decide to purchase a copy or not.
7. When will I receive my directory?
The total duration of the directory project is about 12 months. Since we began the project in March 2023, the directories will be distributed in March 2024.
8. I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Contact PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / firstname.lastname@example.org and they will take care of this for you.